Friday, January 23, 2009

The Secret To Online Trading Success

Consider yourself lucky. This article, no matter how you found it, is going to be the best thing that has ever happened to you if you're a trader. It will reveal to you the best online trading tip I ever got and this has made me money like no other person (that I know of) for the past few months alone. Be free to do anything you want just by simply monitoring the market and making informed investment decisions for a couple of hours a day. You too can turn a profit at every corner, because of this one tip I received a long time ago by some wizened trader who told me to stop whatever I was doing because I was doing it wrong, wrong, wrong.

The one mistake that traders tend to make is to allow the market to control them. This is the wrong way to go about things. What I had to do in fact was turn things around and ensure I was in full control of one of the most dynamic and colourful markets in the world today. With a turnover of 1.6 trillion a day and more than a few million and varied players from all over the world, what I needed most was to educate myself. But not on Forex, and not so much on how currencies work. These are all technicalities that any trader should be familiar with way before they decided to anything with the Forex capital market. What you need to do is think outside the box and look into another box.

What is going on with the world today?

It's important for a Forex trader to know everything that goes on in the world at any given time. This was where I had been lacking before. The problem here was I wasn't treating Forex with the respect it deserved and I didn't think it was a traditional commodities market that I could simply predict and control.

But it is!

It truly is. It's really as simple as watching the news on TV and going online to keep yourself updated with the latest developments in the world, especially in the financial markets. Find out who has their hands on controlling markets and who's losing control. Who is trading with whom and how are other markets being affected. Who is prospering and who might be losing control. Look at the major players; China, USA, and the Middle East. Look at export and import and whether volumes are going down. You do not need something as dramatic as the credit crunch for you to realise you have to sell your U.S dollars (or buy if you are projecting far, far ahead). Even the smallest variations of the market can turn a profit which you can use elsewhere in the market.

Don't lose out and start reading into the smallest details and train yourself to think like an investor. Then will the money tap be turned on and you will be swimming in success.

No comments: